Inspirational Leader & Managing Director of The Creation Station
Thank you for stopping by...
Mum to three and founder of the UK’s leading arts and crafts activity company, The Creation Station.
Inspiring imaginations and nurturing creativity is at the heart of Sarah’s driving force to make a positive difference.
Sarah love's spending time cooking, chatting and travelling with her family. Sarah is a big fan of cycling and enjoys early morning runs. Her favourite things include chocolate, chardonnay, crisps and cuddles.
- Best Selling Author
- Winner Most Supportive Franchise and Top Franchise Award – Working Mums 2018
- Winner Sylvian Anderson Award for Creativity 2017
- Winner Best Franchise – Children's Services – Best Franchise Awards 2017
- Winner Best Website – Franchise Marketing Awards 2017
- Winner Excellence and Innovation - Children's Education Services 2017
- Finalist Richard Branson’s Impact Award 2016
- Winner Best Creative Play Award 2015
- Finalist Festival Supplier Awards 2015
- Winner Entrepreneur of the Year 2013
- Finalist Business Woman Of The Year 2012
- Winner Best Woman Franchisor UK 2011 - EWIF Awards
- Winner Best Franchisee Marketing Support 2012
- Winner ‘Crème de la Crème’ Business Award 2011
- Winner 'Best Interactive Business' Award - Mumpreneur 2011
- Finalist ‘Extraordinary Woman of the Year’ 2011
- Business Woman of the Year 2009 - Women of Achievement Awards Leicestershire